Mister President Mister President

The animation was very crudely done, the VA wasn't on par with seriously-done flashes, and the premise behind did not introduce anything funny; unless you're political with only viewing issues from the left side even though he's actually been helping veterans by passing the Forever GI Bill. Liberal logic doesn't allow actual humor, unfortunately. And this is why this flash is a fail.

Sitting Colin Kaepernick Sitting Colin Kaepernick

I actually loled at this. Thank you for that.

Brooksay responds:

Always going for the actual LOLs. Thanks for watching

Damo and Darren 5 Damo and Darren 5

I had fun while watching this, thank you.

{IKstudios} Presents Zelda a Jerkoff Adventure! {IKstudios} Presents Zelda a Jerkoff Adventure!

Just some thoughts:

The audio isn't very good, not very clear and clean. Sounds like the default mic was used on a laptop. And the movement was very sharp and non-natural. It was also odd how the textures moved but the texture around the moving area did not.

The Dazzlings TACOCAT - Animation The Dazzlings TACOCAT - Animation

Hol...y...sheeeit! Would of never though to combine the two to get a palindrome. I do love tacos AND cats, noice m8.

Pokemon Omeger Rubyer Part 2 Pokemon Omeger Rubyer Part 2

I never played Ruby, but I still found this quite enjoyable. Thank you for the lols.

Sonic X-plane Sonic X-plane

I actually loled at this, thank you.

Safetyman: Train Safety Safetyman: Train Safety

Tis but a flesh wound.

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

2 words: game genie. Would love to see the player apply this in the fight and watch how the tables have turned.

ARAMAK BEGINS ARAMAK BEGINS

This...this is just grand. Thank you, sire.