Sitting Colin Kaepernick Sitting Colin Kaepernick

I actually loled at this. Thank you for that.

Brooksay responds:

Always going for the actual LOLs. Thanks for watching

Damo and Darren 5 Damo and Darren 5

I had fun while watching this, thank you.

{IKstudios} Presents Zelda a Jerkoff Adventure! {IKstudios} Presents Zelda a Jerkoff Adventure!

Just some thoughts:

The audio isn't very good, not very clear and clean. Sounds like the default mic was used on a laptop. And the movement was very sharp and non-natural. It was also odd how the textures moved but the texture around the moving area did not.

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

Ran into a glitch. When I go to my equip screen and while viewing the main weapon, if I use the down arrow , a box comes up that says "undefined" and starts cycling through all of the weapon sprites.

Hockey Fury Hockey Fury

Cool idea and all, but the gameplay is so painfully slow

Divine Arms Demo Divine Arms Demo

This is actually really good. I actually ended up walking off of the map but I'm fully aware that this is still in the planning phase. I'll be looking at your Patreon page, I look forward to the finished product!

kreig13 responds:

hey thanks! yeah, the collision boxes are layered right now causing the tunneling. but once they're baked, it will be seamless (hopefully) - think you could point me out where it caused it, though?

thanks a bunch! glad you like it.

SMAS - Title Screen SMAS - Title Screen

Bravo, Bravo!

Quite well indeed my good sir.

Ironclover responds:

bossa nova loop bossa nova loop

Best...evlavator.....music.....EVAH!

'Nuff said

War is Hell War is Hell

Great Bass

got it hooked up to my two 12's and its kickin man, keep it up

S-Rock responds:

Tight man, I knew someone out there would like the bass.
you should try my newest one I made, it cracs too...well pretty much any of my new beats do

daddy did it daddy did it

One day, my brother....one day

Naughty List Naughty List

I would think that that would put anyone on the nice list.

Glad to see you posting since your submission of your last video, looking forward to your future submissions!

Derpixon responds:

I hope it will~!
And thank you for your patience. New stuff soon~

Bakemona Bakemona

This would make for an interesting flash... in between frames, have the face on her shirt change facial expressions; one would wonder how does she keep her hair blood-free and silky smooth. GJ and can't wait to see some more improved submissions.

bakemona responds:

she uses head and sholders,lol.anyways i'm happy your one of my fans,because your always leaving positive comments!