Trek Yourself Trek Yourself

Day-um, he just got swerved!

Fay - MOM Fay - MOM

You're getting better. I look forward to your next improved, mentally unstable animation.

willcamick responds:

T-Bone , Its people like you that keep me motivated to do what I do ^_^ So if any one hates what I do blame this person ROFL jkjkjk. Thank you T :)

Busser: Bus Tubs Busser: Bus Tubs

I actually loled, thank you, sir.

antdung responds:

You're welcome! Thank you!

Expectations: A Pikachu Tale Expectations: A Pikachu Tale

I...I look forward to the next installment.

RetroSleep responds:

Like an expectations 2? I never thought about a sequel. I feel like it would be hard to throw another twist in haha.

Watch out for balls Watch out for balls

How are they suppose to read your message if they're blind...

Sarvos responds:

Read it to them

Pokemon: A Sad Story Pokemon: A Sad Story

Be better if you made bulbasaur into a salad. He's more useful drench with Ranch dressing than anything else.

Other than that, it's decent for your first submission here. I look forward to you improving your skills in your future submissions.

Spring | GabrielsGalaxy Spring | GabrielsGalaxy

Couple of things. First, the voice sounds great, no white noise or feed back. Second, thunder normally doesn't follow snow, only rain. Lastly, the way the boy is drawn, it seems like the proportions of his body is a little off. But other than that, your first flash is better than other firsts on here, I look forward to your progress.

GabrielsGalaxy responds:

Thank you! I appreciate your honesty and feedback! I have definitely learned what I can improve on via comments like yours! Thanks again! God Bless!

Fay- Concept Fay- Concept

The voices in my head tell me that this will be good.

Thanks you ^o^

Talking Videogames Talking Videogames

But....there was no talking....

Fay- Dad's Room Fay- Dad's Room

I have no idea why I stayed watching this to the end...I look forward to the next episode when yo uget Flash under control.

willcamick responds:

Thank you! Im glad you gave it a chance ^_^ I promis it will be much better when I get things on the go.