View Profile t-bone88

I snorted

Sounds like Adam Sandler singing

You get an automatic 10 because of that

erm, ok

Good idea, and I absolutely love the game, but you should of made one of em fall over or go through a portal.

aww tch

I was expecting him to get raped japanese way by all the tentacle monsters

Just like him

Ya'll are like that kid off of Superbad who likes to draw dicks, right

Pretty dumb

I can usually laugh at some of your flashes but this one didn't. Nothing really about Reach except two guys that have no life obviously overly obsessed with this game. If someone actually had a boner while playing this, it needs to be chopped off and snorting the smashed up disc.....yeah...but really no.

And since you haven't actually played the game, of course you wouldn't know how to make a flash about Reach funny.

its been done before...

not original at all....please / the lame

at least you tried, thats where the 4 came from

next time put more effort in plz

sdfsa

looks like you're getting the hang of it pretty good, but footsteps shouldnt make my subwoofer go crazy though lol, aka those arent what footsteps sound like but good, and I pressed the music button and a song came on then i pressed it again to see if itll play something else and it started playing the same song on top of the one that started, ya need to fix it

Redninjaa22 responds:

i use headphones so there not that bad for me and those were the best sounds i could find but thatnx for the feedback

oh come on

you sir don't know how to handle your herbs it seems like, marijuana is proven to improve people that are depressed and stressed out more then any other medication on the market, and without all the horrible side effects that of depressed medication.

So yeah, don't knock on something YOU haven't tried dude, that's like me calling you names, but I don't even know you, come on man

30, Male